Karingal Chambers was built in 1913 for Toowoomba business man and mayor Charles Rowbotham.
It is of significant historical importance as it demonstrates along with other buildings of the works of architect James Marks and Sons. It's significance also highlights the important early development of Ruthven Streetscape.
Structurally, the building is a double story design, constructed of rendered masonry and has a c-shaped design
Address: 386-388 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba City Q. 4350 (Corner Ruthven/Bell)
Heritage Listed: 28th April 1997