Named and bounded by Queensland Place Names Board 1 June 1981. Kynoch originally used as a trigonometrical station name on a feature previously called Stony Pinch, Kynoch being named after John Kynoch ( - ) Chairman of Highfields Shire Council pre-1913. Named and bounded by the Minister for Natural Resources 21 July 2000. Name amended by the Minister for Natural Resources and Minister for Mines 18 January 2002. Locality re-gazetted by an Amendment Notice published in the Government Gazette on the 5 April 2012 due to the council amalgamations under the Local Government Reform Implementation Act 2007.


Median House Price




decorative divider

Toowoomba's Weather

Weather Icon
Air Temperature: 6.0°C
Aust. BOM logo

Coat of Arms

Toowoomba coat of arms

Toowoomba's Flag

Toowoomba Flag

Server Stats

  • Users 1
  • Articles 208
  • Articles View Hits 252329