St Luke's Church Hall was designed by prominent Toowoomba architect Harry Marks and built around 1910. It is built on land that was purchased on the corner of Herries and Ruthven Streets by Reverend Benjamin Glennie in 1854. Two acres were purchased at a cost of £8.4 shillings.
Saint Luke's Anglican Church is also located on the same block as the hall. The hall is 24 meters long and 12 meters wide. Other features of the hall include timber floor, timber lined vaulted ceilings. There is also a bell tower.
Address: 152 Herries St, Toowoomba City Q. 4350
Heritage Listed: 21st October 1992
www: St Luke's Toowoomba