The Wislet, also known as the former Wesley Hospital, is a heritage-listed building located at 127 Russell Street, Toowoomba City, Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia. It was added to the Queensland Heritage Register on 30 May 2003.
The Wislet was originally constructed as a residence and surgery in 1913. The house stands on a large allotment of about half an acre and is set back from Russell Street with an established garden. A large pine tree dominates the Russell Street frontage of the former residence.
In 1963, the property was sold to the Methodist Church, who established the Wesley Hospital in the building. The ownership of the hospital passed to the Uniting Church in Australia in 1980, and it operated until 1998, when the church deemed it no longer viable.
The Wislet is a significant heritage site that provides a glimpse into the past and the evolution of the healthcare industry in Queensland.