User Rating: 5 / 5

Star ActiveStar ActiveStar ActiveStar ActiveStar Active
 

During the mid 1840s to about 1915 Black Gully was used for industrial, farming and also residential purposes, although today it is primarily designated as a reserve.

Located between Tor/Bridge corner in the south-west it extends to the Mort/North corner in the north-west, it occupies an area of approx 1200 acres.

Not much of the Black Gully's historical past remains today, although there are a few remnants like the Toowoomba malt house.

decorative divider

Toowoomba Weather

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/toowoomb/public_html/modules/mod_ytwb/mod_ytwb.php on line 87
Weather Icon
Air Temperature: 25.6°C
Aust. BOM logo
[More]
Server Stats
OS
Linux v
PHP
7.2.24
MySQLi
5.6.46-cll-lve
Time
16:09
Caching
Enabled
Gzip
Enabled
Users
1
Articles
157
Articles View Hits
731959