Originally named by Queensland Place Names Board 1 January 1967. Named and bounded by Queensland Place Names Board 1 June 1981. Reportedly derived its name from Prince Henry Drive, which was named locally well before Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester, became Governor-General of Australia in 1947. Named and bounded by the Minister for Natural Resources 21 July 2000. Locality re-gazetted by an Amendment Notice published in the Government Gazette on the 5 April 2012 due to the council amalgamations under the Local Government Reform Implementation Act 2007.
Median House Price