User Rating: 5 / 5

Star ActiveStar ActiveStar ActiveStar ActiveStar Active
 

Saint Luke's Church Hall

St Luke's Church Hall was designed by prominent Toowoomba architect Harry Marks and built around 1910. It is built on land that was purchased on the corner of Herries and Ruthven Streets by Reverend Benjamin Glennie in 1854. Two acres were purchased at a cost of £8.4 shillings.

Saint Luke's Anglican Church is also located on the same block as the hall. The hall is 24 meters long and 12 meters wide. Other features of the hall include timber floor, timber lined vaulted ceilings. There is also a bell tower.

Address: 152 Herries St, Toowoomba City Q. 4350
Heritage Listed: 21st October 1992

decorative divider

Toowoomba Weather
Weather Icon
Air Temperature: 33.1°C
Aust. BOM logo
[More]
Toowoomba Flag

Toowoomba Flag

Server Stats
OS
Linux v
PHP
7.2.26
MySQLi
5.6.47-cll-lve
Time
14:34
Caching
Enabled
Gzip
Enabled
Users
1
Articles
170
Articles View Hits
753340
Web Links
274